I got so excited when you all commented YES on my Facebook Status asking if I should do an Essence Makeup Tutorial. It really was clear to me that I might like investing in high end makeup products. But first of all not everyone can afford that, and secondly, some can, but they just don’t want to spend that much on makeup to achieve a beautiful look.
So I went out, bought a few products and filmed a video, trying to make it as easy as possible for you to follow through at home… Hope you like it, if you do, please hit that thumbs up and also leave a comment down below telling me what you want to see next
Here is the list of products used in this video, all from Essence Cosmetics:
- 2 in 1 Eyeliner and Eyeshadow – light me up
- The Velvets Shadow – you better mauve!
- The Velvets Shadow – coral me maybe
- The Velvets Shadow – almost peachy
- Eyeshadow – keep calm and berry on
- Liquid Ink Matt – black
- 03 half lashes
- Multi Action Volume Mascara
- Shape your face contouring palette – ready, set, peach!
- Merry Berry Highlighter (was limited edition)
- XXXL longlasting lipgloss – Velvet Matt Soft Nude