Thank you for giving me the opportunity to quote you on your special event. I have put together this document so it is easy for you to estimate your event cost before deciding to book me. Please make sure that you read it through as everything you need to know is right here, If you are happy, we can discuss the service needs and booking further via
whatssapp 072 865 0036 (by booking me you agree to all terms and conditions set out in this document)
I have been doing makeup since the age of 16, and with the last 10 years of experience I have specialised in Brides and glamour makeup. As a Beauty Youtuber I also have a big following who trusts my opinions and reviews and for my kit I use a range of professional products that I feel are very effective in providing the look and longevity of my clients needs.
Some achievements I am proud of:
music videos of Afrikaans singers (Karlien v Jaarsveld, Juanita du Plessis, Franja & Ruan, Irene Louise v Wyk
Karlien v Jaarsveld preferred makeup artist
Wella preferred makeup artist for hair shows and classes
Urban Decay top influencer to travel to Reunion Island for the exclusive launch of Naked Heat
One of Marie Claire’s top 10 beauty influencers to follow on Instagram
For more reference of my work. You can head on over to my FB Page: Kandy Kane Makeup
Instagram: kandykanemakeup and Youtube: kandykanemakeup
Bridal Makeup R1100 (anything between 40 minutes to 1,5h depending on look)
(My bride is very important to me, I spend a lot of time on her to perfect every makeup detail so she looks flawless and perfect on the day. This also included a mini touch up kit for the Bride. I do suggest the bride purchasing her perfect shade of lipstick or lipgloss to touch up with during the event.)
Extra Faces on the day R700 per person (R400 for flower girls aged 14 and younger)
Strip Lashes and application R100 (please see t&c below)
Travel fee of R4.50 per km travelled (R4 X km to venue x 2)
Bridal Hair Style R1000 (can take up to 1,5H depending on look)
Extra Hair on the day R600 per person. (R300 for flower girls aged 14 and younger)
Bridal Makeup R800
Bridal Hair R700
Other people makeup R500
Other People hair R400
Above Prices excludes Lashes, Lashes are charged at R100 per person
Travel Fee: R4,50 per KM (R4,5 x amount of KM travelled x 2)
* For a wedding (Friday, Saturday or Sundays) , a minimum of 4 people has to be booked or 4 activities for example: 3 makeup and one hair. If less is booked, client needs to come to Studio in Alberton to have services delivered.
* With Regards to Hair vs Makeup Booking… I do a maximum of 4 peoples hair and 4 people’s makeup, if the number exceeds, I stick to only doing everyone’s makeup and the Bride’s Hair Only. I can do up to 10 peoples makeup on the day of the wedding.
* To book and secure your date a NON-REFUNDLE (in case of date change and I cannot assist on the new date, in case of cancellation or postponing of wedding, in case of natural and/or intentional disasters) deposit of R1500 needs to be eft’d into business account stipulated on pro forma invoice. If another client requests service and is willing to pay before you, I would unfortunately have to give the date to them. So please make sure to pay your deposit to avoid disappointment (no date will be kept for someone till month-end until they can pay) . The rest can be paid in full or installments, but the full amount has to be settled at least one week before wedding via eft. NO EXCEPTIONS.
* Please note that trials are ONLY done from Mondays to Thursdays between 9am – 4pm. This is not negotiable. I recommend booking a trial within one month of your wedding. If it is too far in advance, the bride usually changes her mind about what she wants. It also makes it easier for me to remember exactly what we did. I do put it down on notes as well to make sure we use the exact same products we did with the trial. Trials must be paid in cash on the day. No exceptions.
* With regards to strip lashes: The cost is R100 per person. All above prices excludes lashes. Bringing lashes to be put on will still be charged at R100 per person. Lash application takes an extra 5-8 minutes to apply, the glue I use is very expensive glue, and I also spend time to fit, cut, apply, blend in with liner and blend in with own lashes. If you would like to apply your own lashes, please feel free to do so after I am done with your makeup, and also make sure to bring your own lash glue.
* Makeup Price is fixed and does not change depending on makeup look required.
* Please make sure that everyone is prepped and ready on the day when they need to be so there is always someone in the chair to avoid running late. 5 minutes here, and 10 minutes there can add up to almost an hour lost time.
*With a lot of weddings I do start pretty early in the morning if there is a lot of people to get through. Do not be concerned about makeup lasting the whole day… I can assure you this will not be a problem J We can discuss a time schedule closer to the wedding.
Usual Makeup Prices:
R700 per person excluding lashes
R100 for lashes (same terms as above)
R4,50 per km travelled (same as above)
R400 for hair